{ by david linsin }

May 09, 2007

Trip to Singapore

Next Tuesday I'll fly off to Singapore and I'm still pondering on what to do there. I started planning my trip using Yahoo's Trip Planner, which is not perfect, but quite handy.

I added a couple of things I'd like to do, for instance I definitely wanna go to Sentosa for swimming and I also wanna Night Safari in the Singapore Zoo. Furthermore there's Great Singapore Sale, which means shopping, shopping, shopping :-) It's like "Winterschlussverkauf" but without winter.

Anyways, I'm also planning to spend a day or two in Bangkok. If you have any tips for me, any suggestions what to do in Singapore or Bangkok, post a comment or send me an email.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...