{ by david linsin }

April 13, 2007

Enjoying the sun

Actually I enjoyed the sunset, which was very nice today. We had about 25° C here in Karlsruhe, Germany, the sun was shining all day and there was a warm breeze. Top conditions for a Friday evening run.

I did my 8.7 km track and was back home after 45:15 minutes. I had an average heart rate of 158, which is fairly impressive to me. I tried to keep my heart rate between 160-170, which didn't really work in the beginning. For the first 3-4 km it wasn't even near 165. After that it went pretty okay and it was mostly between 160 and 165. I guess this was even the first run ever, where my heart rate didn't go above 170.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the weather is awesome here in berlin too. I'm going to take my bike for a ride today

David Linsin said...

hey axel,

great weather here in Karlsruhe too! Gonna have my first barbecue session tonight!


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...