{ by david linsin }

July 15, 2007

Steady Week

I went for three runs this week which equals about 24 km. The most interesting one was on Saturday, where I did some interval training. I tried to keep my heart rate in zone1, which is about 50-60% of my your max. heart rate, for about 3 minutes. Then I go up to zone3(70-80%) for 2 minutes. I repeated those intervals for about 6-7 times and I was really exhausted afterwards, which could have also been due to the 30°C+ outside. The main challenge was slowing my heart rate from zone3 down to zone1 after an interval. It was no problem in the beginning, but towards the end it was nearly impossible for me to go below 65%.

Since the interval training screws the stats, I won't post them this week. Unfortunately the ipod stats are not fine grained enough to see any peaks during my interval run. You can only see a steady graph, which is kinda disappointing, cause I bet I cover more ground when I run faster. It would be helpful to see the peaks.



0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...