{ by david linsin }

June 09, 2007

Rss to Twitter

I like Twitter a lot, but it's on and off is really annoying. So I decided to use Plazes instead and update my status there. Since I don't wanna get rid of Twitter at all, I'm looking for a way to publish my Plazes status through it's rss feed on Twitter.

There are two sites which are providing such a service and unfortunately both of them are not working! I don't know if it's Twitter itself or the rss to Twitter sites though.

The first site I used was rss2twitter. It didn't work at all. Over a period of 18 hours it had not updated my status once. Then I switched to twitterfeed, which only have published one update in about 24 hours.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...