{ by david linsin }

April 25, 2007

Unplanned running

Today I did a relaxing 8.7 km run. It was sunny and a warm summer breeze cooled the air so that it wasn't too hot. Perfect conditions for a good run and in fact it turned out to be a nice one.

I started out really slowly keeping my heart rate around 160, hence my legs had enough time to warm up. After around half of the track I increased my pace so that my heart rate was around 170. The interesting thing is that I didn't have any problems with my legs. No pain and only a little exhaustion.

I finished the run after 45:25 minutes and my average heart rate was 162. Just thinking about that, I guess I'm always starting to fast when I'm doing my fast run. I guess I need some kind of "lead in lap".

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...