{ by david linsin }

February 10, 2007

Home sweet home

This weekend I'm staying over at my parent's house in Kadelburg. That means I ran the course with the major elevation today. It took me 1 hour and 14 minutes to finish the 14.2 km. My average heart rate was 171. I'm really happy about the good performances the past couple of weeks, which shows me that I'll probably have to deal with ups and downs in the future.

I was trying to find a map which shows the elevation, but I couldn't find any on the web. I bet there is something like an add-on for Google Earth, but I'm not too familiar with that. Well, I ended up checking out the elevation with Google Earth and it says that I went from 351 meters above see level to 470. I didn't think it would be that much, I'm quite surprised myself.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...