{ by david linsin }

January 29, 2007

It was fun today

Today I finally had fun again running my 8.1 km course. It was easy to push myself really hard and I finished with a good timing of 37:50 minutes. My average heart rate was 178, way below last weeks' 182.

Right now I'm trying to analyze why the last couple of runs were so hard. There are various possibilities: first of all I didn't run on Saturday (though climbing the Dom in Cologne comes close), that could be the reason why my legs were in a really good shape. Another reason could be that I didn't stick to my diet on the weekend and today. I basically ate food which contained lot of carb.

Whatever the reason might be for the last couple of bad runs, I really needed the motivation and fun!

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...