{ by david linsin }

December 23, 2006

Cold Kadelburg

The last two blog postings I haven't been complaining about the weather when running. Today I have to, since it was really cold today and I almost froze to death out there. That's not the only drawback when running in winter. Another one e.g. is that breathing cold air is far more exhausting and the constantly running nose is very irritating.

Nevertheless I managed to run 14.2 km in about 1:30 hours, which is okay. It's not a good timing, but I blame it on the weather. I also had a small problem with my instep on my right foot, it was kinda hurting which made it hard to concentrate properly. Other than that I'm semi satisfied with my overall performance, but it was still fun - and that's the most important thing.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...