{ by david linsin }

November 25, 2006

Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings - well not quite! Today was really warm and sunny, almost 20°C and it's going to be December soon! That's totally crazy, but very good for running! I'm not looking forward running in "winterland" with all the snow and cold air...but I guess I can't change the season.

Today was quite good, it felt easy to run and I was able to finish the 15km in 1:18 minutes. I started to incorporate short sprints, which is kinda cool, since it's taking my mind of thinking about how much further I still have to go. It also supports straining different parts of my legs. Overall I feel a little more exhausted than usually, but almost in a good way.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...