{ by david linsin }

April 21, 2009

SpringOne 2009

Next week, starting on the 27th of April there's gonna be SpringOne 2009. That's 3 days straight and full blown intensive Spring!

Unlike the last 2 years, the conference is not going to be held in Antwerp, Belgium - instead it'll take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I think it's a nice change. I've never been to Amsterdam before and I even added a couple of days to my trip to explore the city with my wife.

Looking at the first day, there's a bunch of really interesting sessions like "Performance Tuning for Apache Tomcat", "New Features in Spring 3.0" or "Extreme Productivity in Application Development".

I'm really excited to feel some Spring spirit again...

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...