{ by david linsin }

December 02, 2008

Devoxx 2008 Coming

I'm excited to go to Devoxx 2008 (formerly known as Javapolis) again next week. Last year was a blast! I met a lot of nice people, which I'm looking forward to seeing again this year.

The line up for the conference looks pretty good. Among other Brian Goetz, Alex Buckley and the JavaPosse are going to be there. The topics vary widely from session about core Java to talks about methodologies - everything is covered.

If you can't go, make sure to subscribe to this page for aggregates blog coverage.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too, just posted what sessions I'm looking forward too at

http://javablog.be/java/devoxx/devoxx-2008-my-session-picks-for-university-day-1/


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...