{ by david linsin }

June 01, 2007

Birdy Birdy Birdy

According to my planning I wanted to go to the Jurong Bird Park already two weeks ago. Unfortunately plans don't always work out the way they are supposed to. So yesterday Sutini and I went to watch birdies and it was kinda cool. Sutini took a lot of pics that I'm gonna upload asap.

Yesterday was also Vesak a public holiday for the Buddhist community here in Singapore. They are celebrating the birthday of Buddha. A lot of them, however, celebrated that birthday in Jurong Birdpark. It was so crowded in the little park, that I sometimes felt pity for the little birdies. So try not to go there on the weekends or public holidays.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...