{ by david linsin }

March 06, 2007

Nice one

Yesterday I ran my 8.7 km course. The weather was quite nice, there was still sun light, since the days are getting longer again. It was a little cold though, but I guess in the next couple of weeks that will change and it'll get better. Hopefully my performance will get better too, since it's only a couple of weeks until the 8.8 km run, that I want to participate in.

Yesterday my performance was not too bad, though I could have pushed it harder. The first half of the run I was too careful not to push it too hard. I should have ran faster, cause I still had a lot of energy left in the end. I finished the run after 40:48 minutes with an average heart rate of 171.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...