{ by david linsin }

February 22, 2007

Running with a cold

Yesterday I ran my new course for the second time. Unfortunately I'm having a cold, which seems to be quite persistent. First of all, I didn't think that I would perform reasonably having a cold, but it was pretty okay. I managed to finished the 8.7 km in 42:18 minutes with an average heart rate of 174.

The reason I haven't been running on Monday for the past two weeks is lack of time. If I've learned one thing about running the past 1.5 years is that regularity in respect to training times is important. At least that's the case for me. If I don't stick to my usual days, it can have the weirdest outcome. Running on Wednesday instead of Monday, for instance, sucks for me, since my legs feel so tired and heavy. So from next week on, I'll be running on Monday again.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...