{ by david linsin }

November 12, 2006

ComBOTS

After installing and checking out ComBOTS for a while today, I must say it kinda sucks. Okay it's still in "Beta", but it hasn't improved since I've seen it for the first time. It still takes up 90 MB of my memory which is just too much compared to Google Talk which only consumes 20 MB.

After searching the blogsphere for opinions on ComBOTS I only found blog postings about uninstalling the software. I haven't found any positive review except for a posting over at techrunch.

I'll still keep it installed to check it out more, but if it keeps up using so much memory I'll probably uninstall it too - at least now I know how to do it thanks to this posting by Oliver Gassner.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...