{ by david linsin }

March 01, 2010

Mobile Times 2010

On Thursday, I'll be attending the mobile times 2010 conference in Düsseldorf, Germany. It's a rather small one day event and as the name suggests, all about mobile development.

There's only a two or three sessions, I'm really interested in, since my focus is iPhone and Android. However, there's one session which I'm really looking forward to: "Cross-compiling Android Apps for iPhone with XMLVM". The reason why I'm interested in this is that I just went through a rather unpleasant experience of porting our Android game Doublemill to the iPhone OS. If there was a faster and more efficient solution, I'd be happy - frankly, I don't think it works!

I'll blog more about my roller-coaster ride from Android to iPhone in a future post, but for now I'm looking forward to Mobile Times 2010.

1 comments:

Mobile Application Development said...

Hello,
As more and more smart phone devices and tablet computers are coming in the market, the requirements for developing applications also increasing.

Mobile Apps Development


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...