{ by david linsin }

January 01, 2009

Top 2008 Content

I'm following others and revealing my humble blog stats for the past year. At the bottom there's a list of the top 5 blog posts. For a more detailed view, click on the picture of the Google Analytics report.

To my surprise, the post with the most hits is on a topic, that is very subjective, thus near and dear to my heart: how companies frustrate the heck out of you, if you are trying to be productive.

I wrote that blog post out of deep frustration and it's nice to see that others feel the same way about this topic. On the other hand - that's the downside - it probably means, that people out there experience similar frustrations. I think more people should write about this and thus show companies, that we could be so much more productive, if they'd just give us the chance.

Top 5 blog posts of 2008



1. How Corporations Constrain Productivity

2. JSR 203 More New I/O

3. JBoss Rules Example

4. Java's Runtime.exec() openes too many files

5. Nothing wrong with TDD, right?

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...