{ by david linsin }

August 26, 2007

Weekly Update: Half Marathon

Getting past this week was quite hard and painful. I can feel the last weeks and the kilometers I ran in my legs. To make things worse, I have the same infection I had a couple of months ago, again. Fortunately it's not as bad as it was back then, but on Wednesday I wasn't able to run, cause my groin was hurting.

To show you my past few weeks, I added this little graph where you can see the development of distance over time:



Yesterday I received my registration confirmation for the half marathon. It's down to 3 weeks now and coming Wednesday I'm going to tackle 20k for the first time. Overall I'm planning to do 8 more prep runs which is about 100k. My legs will be busy the next 3 weeks, that's for sure.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...