{ by david linsin }

June 03, 2007

Home sweet home

Well... not really! I'm back in Germany and I must say I already miss Singapore and my folks over there!

The biggest difference between Germany and Singapore is noise! It is so quite here, the only thing I can here are birds singing. In Singapore, no matter where you go, you'll here cars or music. The noise is incredible and it's one of the biggest advantages of Germany. Another thing that really bugged me was the mass of people. They are everywhere and anytime! Even at about 2 am in the morning there are still a lot of people on the road, whereas here I'm looking out of my window and I can't see a single soul. But nevertheless I love Singapore for it's people, food and weather.

I have a lot to catch up with: emails to answer, bills to pay and news to read.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...