{ by david linsin }

May 01, 2007

Tracking conversations

There's a neat tool called co.mments, which lets you track conversations on any blog. It helps you to stay on top of the comments you posted anywhere, as long as you added the conversation to your co.mments tracking list. Therefore you need to create an account and add javascript bookmarklet in your browser.

You can add email notification for updates on conversations of your tracking list. There's a widget that you can add to your blog, to let others know which conversations your are tracking. You can also an rss feed of your tracking list to your feed reader, to get updates.

I added co.mments to my feeds, so you can easily stay on top of everything that's going on with any of my posts. I'm also starting to use the email notification, I'm curious to see how it keeps me updated.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...