{ by david linsin }

March 22, 2007

They just don't get it

Yesterday I received the wonderful Combots newsletter AGAIN! I know that according to Combots employees I should change my profession, cause I'm not capable of unsubscribe myself from a newsletter. Maybe they are right, maybe I should change my profession, for different reasons though. One of them being, that I'm ashamed to be a associated with software development craftsmanship, if there are companies out there wasting money, developing unnecessary and buggy software ;-)








Here's a screenshot of my gmail with all the useless attempts to unsubscribe I've made. Yesterday I tried again and it seems like they changed the process, since you don't get an email with an "unsubscription confirmation request" anymore. Let's see if it worked this time, I doubt it!

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...