{ by david linsin }

November 17, 2006

Easy Collaboration On Web Pages

Fleck offers an easy and simple way to collaborate on web pages. You can add notes to any site by "flecking" it through fleck's web site, a Firefox plug-in or a simple browser bookmarklet. After saving your annotations you can share your flecked web page by a simple url.
















This service is a really cool tool for collaboration on any web page. I flecked my blog to check it out, you can test it here.

Update: It looks like it only works with Firefox, when I check out my flecked web page with Internet Explorer all annotations are at the bottom of the site. Furthermore I can't seem to lookup the history. I hope these bugs are gonna be fixed soon!

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...