{ by david linsin }

October 28, 2006

New Layout Thanks To Blogger Beta

As you can see, I changed the layout of my blog, thanks to Blogger Beta. Blogger offers new layouts, which are really nice, so I thought I'll give it try.

There are a couple of more improvements made to Blogger which are quite nice. I think the most outstanding changes, which they needed to add to stay competitive are labels. You can now add labels to yourblogs and enable people to view all posts by label. I missed that feature a lot when reading Blogger blogs . Another nice improvement is dynamic serving of content of your blog. That means you don't have to explicitly republish your blog to make changes available. If you are interested you can find all new features here.

There is one downside though, I can't blog from Google's Doc & Spreadsheets anymore, since they haven't adopted theirs API yet.

I haven't been blogging a lot lately, mainly due to the lack of time. But I hope to change that in the future. Stay tuned for a couple of updates what I'm working on and what's going on in my life lately.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...