{ by david linsin }

July 30, 2006

Main Site

After not updating my brilliant ;-) main site at linsin.de for a couple of years, I decided to setup a redirect to this blog. I admint it has not been updated for a while either, but I blame that on the heat, which will hopefully disappear really soon. So basically all my domains point to this blog, which is gonna be my main site from now on.

I also got a new icq number, since my old stopped working for no apparent reason. I guess I tried to log on through a jabber gateway too many times...well my new number is 298309407 . I'm using Gaim as a chat client, but I'd really like to use Google Talk for that, so if someone got a stable Jabber Gateway and let me use it, please hook me up!

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...