{ by david linsin }

February 27, 2007

Nothing but running

I noticed that the past couple of days I've been blogging about running only. I hope that will change in the future, but at the moment it's the only thing I wanna talk about.

Yesterday I did my 8.7 km run, which was very exhausting! My legs were in pain, especially my knee area, that's why I couldn't seem to push it as hard as I wanted to. Nevertheless my timing was reasonable, considering that I'm still having this freaking cold. It just doesn't seem to go away! I managed to run the 8.7 km in 40:39 minutes with an average heart rate of 175.

The next milestone I want to reach is going to be 40 minutes. I wonder how long it'll take to get there.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...