{ by david linsin }

January 01, 2007

New year, perfect start!

After celebrating yesterday and starting the new year partying late, I didn't expect to run my usual 8.1 km course in 37:39 minutes. I'm quite happy starting the new year with a good performance! It fits my new year's resolution: "Keep it up!".

My average heart rate was not really higher than running 15 km, which I definitely didn't expect, it was 178. I was able to push it up to 189 after sprinting the last couple of meters. I guess that's the highest I can go, since I was really exhausted afterwards.

I'm excited to see what the new years brings in terms of running and sports.

1 comments:

fursat said...

That'sa great start to the New Year!! Keep it up :D

Happy New Year!! Thanks for visiting my space :-)


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...