{ by david linsin }

January 15, 2007

Fighting

At the moment I'm kinda fighting with stomach problems. It started on Saturday, when I suddenly had really bad stomach cramps. After an hour or so they were gone, so I didn't really care about it. This morning when I woke up, the same happened again. During the day everything was normal, so I decided to go for my 8.1 km run.

Unfortunately the stomach cramps came back during the last couple of km. I had to slow down and burned a lot of energy by trying to suppress the cramps. I finally made it back home after 38:13 minutes. Considering my physical condition and that it was freaking cold, it's a reasonable timing, but I'm still not happy about it.

My average heart rate was 179, which is the highest so far.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...