{ by david linsin }

December 04, 2006

Reasonable Performance

Today I covered the 8.1 km in 37:43 minutes. Not as fast as the last two runs, but pretty reasonable. It went good, though I had bad stomach cramps the last couple hundred of meters. I was quite surprised that I felt really energetic towards the end of the run. Usually it's the opposite, I feel good and powerful in the beginning, but I get tired the last couple of kms (which I guess should be normal) . Overall I had the feeling today, that I was able to keep a fairly steady pace, during the whole run. At the moment that's my goal - to be able to steadily run this distance in the same time frame, and I hope it'll get easier after a while.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...