{ by david linsin }

November 21, 2006

Regression!

Today my legs have been really exhausted and so my performance went down the drain: 8.1 km in 38:33 minutes that's almost a minute slower than last week.

I don't wanna blame it on my new shoes but I think I need more time to get used to them. Okay let me explain that: It kinda felt as if I don't have any grip, I suppose due to the cushioning. That's the reason I couldn't concentrate properly and started to feel the pain in my legs even more. I'm still in the middle of finding the right style to run with these new shoes, since they are very different from my worn out Asics.

Well let's see what next week brings. I just hope the weather stays this way for a while, it's a pain running in winter.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...