{ by david linsin }

November 27, 2006

New Personal Record

After my moderate performance last week, I set a new personal record today. I ran 8.1 km in 37:24 minutes. But let me say one thing: it was not easy and it wasn't fun.

Actually I didn't want to go for a run today, but somehow I ended up running anyways. Well to be honest, it sucks running in winter or fall, whatever you want to call this weird season. There is still now snow, but it's foggy and the air is already kinda cold. I know I'm already complaining, so don't let me get started when it's actually snowing outside. Anyways, I had to fight getting through the course, but I managed to sprint the last 500 meters which helped me set this new milestone.

I hope to stabilize my performance in the next couple of weeks. It won't be easy, not only because of the weather, but also because of upcoming Christmas season.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...