{ by david linsin }

November 08, 2007

Still using paper?

I try to avoid using paper whenever I can, but at work it's just not possible. Taking notes during a phone call, quickly writing my thoughts down during a meeting - it all happens with paper. Maybe it's because I don't have a laptop or the lack of appropriate tools. The only instance where I really like using paper is when modeling software, but I guess that's also because I have no appropriate tool for that.

In my personal life I completely abandoned paper. Using my mobile phone or Google's notebook to keep track of stuff just works for me. I can search, share and archive all my notes easily - as long as I'm able to get online! But I have to agree that
... paper is the purest and most durable instance of the WYSIWYG interface.

0 comments:


com_channels

  • mail(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • jabber(dlinsin@gmail.com)
  • skype(dlinsin)

recent_postings

loading...